Objectives of the Force
These are the objectives of the Force which were drafted by the founder, Colonel Michael R. DeCordova
1. To give mental, moral and physical training to youth and so form the character of each as to enable him to make a good start in life.
2. To instill in him the idea of service to his fellows, his school, his firm and his country
3. To fit him in the event of a National Emergency to take his place, if he so desires, in the defence of his home and country.
4. To make the service a career if he so desires.
5. To provide technical training in Medical, Signal, Engineering and other subjects as in the various branches of the service
6. To qualify Cadets for Commissions in the National Reserve should they so volunteer.